Become a Coswick Dealer
BECOME A COSWICK DEALER
Over the past 16 years, Coswick flooring has earned a great reputation for quality, durability and innovation. In keeping with the latest market trends and consumer demand, Coswick regularly updates its flooring collections with new, high-demand products.
Coswick is interested in developing mutually beneficial partnerships with flooring distributors, retailers, interior designers and contractors in North America and Europe. If you are an industry professional who is looking for high end flooring products and a reliable supplier, please fill out the dealer application form, and our representative will contact you.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH COSWICK
1) Superior flooring products. Perfect flooring solution for any interior.
By partnering with Coswick, you will have access to dozens of signature designer flooring options that are suitable for just about any residential and commercial interior:
- Eleven unique flooring collections
- 70+ designer colors and looks
- Solid, engineered and floating floors
- Variety of planks widths, from 3¼” (82.55mm) strips to 7” (190 mm) planks.
- Innovative surface finishing technologies
Our hardwood collections carry a perfectly tailored flooring solution for any interior designer or homeowner.
2) Innovative finishing technologies. Eco-friendly finish that lasts.
Coswick flooring finishes were developed by a team of professional engineers using the latest technologies and environmentally conscious practices. As a result, Coswick finishes are not only very durable, but also environmentally friendly.
||Matte UV Silk Oil Finish:
3) Keeping current. Flooring that reflects the latest trends.
By partnering with Coswick, you will have access to innovative flooring products that reflect the latest interior design trends and meet consumer demand. At Coswick, we reguarly update our inventory with new flooring products, colors and designs. In 2011 alone, we expanded our classic collections with 4 new colors, and added a brand new collection of fixed length flooring, Renaissance collection. Arts & Craft collection of wide-plank eco-oiled flooring, finished with 100% natural and environmentally friendly oil, was introduced in December 2011. In spring 2012, Coswick launched Signature Oak flooring collection that features 7 designer colors of engineered oak flooring with matte lacquer finish.
4) Developing brand awareness. Globally.
Benefit from partnering with a flooring brand known for quality and style. We are actively growing our brand through online publishing and adversiting, connecting with industry professionals, as well as exhibiting our flooring products at the world’s largest interior design and building events and trade shows. To date, Coswick’s products have been successfully presented at the trend-setting industry trade shows in USA, Poland, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, as well as Dubai, Hannover, Moscow and Toronto.
5) Marketing. A wide range of marketing tools for your success.
At Coswick, we believe that your success is our success, which is why we have a wide range of marketing tools available for our partners:
- An online Dealer section with regularly updated digital media
- RSS feed and regular newsletter containing news, upcoming events, specials, as well as new product announcements.
- Sets of product samples tailored to fit your showroom
- Promotional and informational brochures, product catalogues and pamphlets
- Competitive pricing
- Dedicated sales managers that are happy to work with you, answer your questions and provide you with necessary marketing tools.
- Cross-promotion of our dealers via our website and social media outlets (unique dealer pages, announcement of upcoming events etc)
- Professional graphics, brochures and promo materials.
To benefit from partnering with Coswick, please fill out the dealer application form. Our representative will contact you.
3615 Laird Road Unit 9 Mississauga, ON, L5L5Z8 Canada
firstname.lastname@example.org • 905-569-3389
Coswick Hardwood Inc warrants its products, in their original manufactured condition, to be free from defects in milling...
Where to Buy
Coswick flooring can be bought from any of our authorized dealers and resellers across Europe and North America.
Free Flooring Samples!
Order up to 4 (four) samples of Coswick hardwood flooring and have them delivered to your door free of charge!