35-year commercial finish warranty for use in residential spaces.
3-year commercial finish warranty for use in public spaces.
Coswick Hardwood Inc warrants to the original purchaser that when used under normal residential traffic conditions and maintained following Coswick Floor Maintenance Guide, factory applied CosNanoTech+ surface finish will not wear through or separate from the wood for a full thirty-five-year (35) period from the date of purchase for residential areas, and three-year (3) period for public areas.
The installer is responsible for final inspection of product quality. Any board that is installed is considered to be accepted by the installer/ owner. Such boards cannot be claimed as manufacturing defects or grading mistakes under this Warranty.
Exclusions and Limitations to Warranty
The Warranty does not cover:
- indentations, scratches or damages caused by negligence, water, wet mopping, erosion, pebbles, sand and other abrasives, spiked heel shoes, insects, pets, misuse, abuse accidents, extreme environmental conditions and lack of preventive measures or improper protection. In order for coverage to apply, totally worn out areas must extend over 10% or more of the entire floor area.
- Natural wood characteristics such as variations in grain, color mineral streaks, and knots are not considered defects.
- Fading of the finish that results from normal wear is not covered by the Warranty.
- Gloss reduction is not considered surface wear.
- Normal exposure to sunlight will affect the shading to any hardwood floor as the floor ages. Area rugs should be moved occasionally as they block sunlight and may give the appearance of discoloration in flooring that is covered by the rugs. Gradual change in shading that occurs due to natural sunlight is not a product defect.
- It is the responsibility of the installer and/or the homeowner to inspect boards prior to installation. Coswick Hardwood accepts no responsibility for costs of product or labour after the boards with visible defects have been installed.
- Damage due to water or moisture is excluded from the Warranty.
The Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. To benefit from coverage, a proof of purchase is required. In the event of warranty claim, Coswick Hardwood reserves the right to examine the floor and remove samples in order to determine the appropriate course to follow.
The sole remedy provided herein is the repair, refinish or replacement of defective products at the discretion of Coswick Hardwood. In the unlikely event that Coswick Hardwood is unable to correct the problem after a reasonable number of attempts, Coswick Hardwood will refund, if requested, the purchase price of the defective floor on a pro rata basis. Any attempt to repair, replace or refinish the floor prior to Coswick Hardwood ‘s inspection and authorized repair actions will void this Warranty. The Warranty does not cover labor costs or other losses or expenses incurred as a result of a defect covered by the Warranty.
This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty as to merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability and suitability. This Warranty does not cover any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
3615 Laird Road Unit 9 Mississauga, ON, L5L5Z8 Canada
Coswick Hardwood Inc warrants its products, in their original manufactured condition, to be free from defects in milling...
Where to Buy
Coswick flooring can be bought from any of our authorized dealers and resellers across Europe and North America.
Free Flooring Samples!
Order up to 4 (four) samples of Coswick hardwood flooring and have them delivered to your door free of charge!