- Coswick flooring was for the first time presented on the market in 1995. Initially, the product range was limited to traditional unfinished parquet and solid plank flooring.
- Having adopted the best German working traditions and state-of-the-art equipment from the very beginning, Coswick was led by the young and energetic team dedicated to set a new standard of quality excellence in the wood flooring industry.
2002. Introduction of hardwood flooring prefinished with ProAlumTech™ UV Lacquer
- Coswick prefinished solid hardwood flooring debuted in 2002. Innovative ProAlumTech™ UV Lacquer created exceptionally durable flooring finish that emphasized the beauty of natural wood.
2004. Introduction of hardwood flooring prefinished with Silk UV Oil
- Following the market demand for a more natural look in wood floor coverings and interior design in general, Coswick launched a collection of wirebrushed and oiled flooring in 2004. The UV cured oil technology allowed to create a durable, water resistant, as well as a fully transparent protective finish. Silky-matte to touch, it acted to emphasize the warmth, texture and character of natural wood.
2008. Coswick debuts multi-layer engineered wood flooring
- A new stage of company development began in 2007, when Coswick started to develop an independent line for manufacture of engineered wood flooring. The project was success and in early 2008 a full line of 2- and 3- layer single-strip engineered flooring was officially presented on the market.
2009. Introduction of new generation engineered flooring with CosLoc 5G locking system
- Looking to stay ahead of industry trends, Coswick modernized its engineered flooring with an innovative new-generation locking system, CosLoc 5G (licensed by Valinge Innovation, Sweden). Extremely reliable locking connection allowed to significantly improve locking performance.
2011. Production of wide plank flooring
- In response to the growing demand for natural looking, wide plank flooring in Western Europe, Coswick introduced Arts and Crafts collection. Seven new floors that made up the new collection had width of 7 ½” and used natural, eco-friendly HardWax Oil finish to protect the wood surface while emphasizing natural oak texture and character marks.
2012. Coswick expands its product range by launching a line of wood wall panels
- The newly launched line of eco-friendly wood wall panels expanded the range of possible interior design solutions using Coswick products.
2013. European-Style Mosaic Flooring
- The new line of mosaic hardwood flooring features four unique patterns, each of which forms its own color palette. All flooring patterns originate in the halls of world known Chateaux in France – Versailles, Trianon, Langeais, and Cheverny – and seek to recreate the spirit, elegance, and splendor of the past.
2013. Portable Sports and Events Flooring
- Coswick launches a line of specialty sports floors intended for use in gyms, dance studios and other interiors used for training and competitions in team sports.
2014. Full line of accessories and floor care products
- Coswick opens new facilities for manufacturing a complete line of accompanying products – Coswick Coatings & Adhesives. The products include a range of parquet adhesives, lacquers and oils, stains, care products and more.
2015 Decking and siding
- Coswick launches a brand new lines of exterior products that includes decking and siding manufactured from thermo-modified ash.
2016 Acoustic panels
- Coswick extends line of decorative wall panels to acoustic panels for finishing spaces with special acoustic requirements.