Coswick Hardwood boasts its line of CosLoc 5G single strip engineered hardwood flooring to be one of the most innovative and versatile engineered floors available on the market today. In terms of quality, eco-friendliness, durability and performance, it now surpasses many features of solid hardwood flooring, traditionally loved and valued by homeowners and industry professionals alike.
“Cosloc 5G engineered flooring is a great flooring solution for homeowners who are looking for a durable and eco-friendly wood floor that is both cost effective and high performing,” stated Vladimir Ianovski, founder and CEO of Coswick Hardwood Inc.
“Innovative technology and use of high quality non-toxic glues allow us to create beautiful and durable engineered floors that are not only indistinguishable from solid wood floors in appearance, but also have comparable and even better performance across a wide range of interiors and climates,” added Mr. Ianovski.
Coswick is currently one of very few flooring manufacturers to offer full lifetime structural warranty on their engineered flooring.
Benefits and distinguishing features of CosLoc 5G engineered flooring:
- Solid sawn 4mm hardwood lamella for the top layer makes engineered flooring virtually indistinguishable from solid hardwood in appearance, as well as makes it possible to sand and refinish the floor, extending the lifetime of CosLoc flooring for many years.
- Middle core and bottom layer are made of solid birch bars, which increases dimensional stability of the floor, allowing it to be used in all types of residential spaces, and installed above, on, or below ground level, as well as over radiant heat.
- Cork compensators in middle layer balance internal stress and eliminate squeaking in floors.
- Glues used for adhering layers together are 100% formaldehyde free, non-toxic, water-resistant and elastic, which makes CosLoc engineered flooring an eco-friendly flooring solution.
- Simplified “one step” installation technique, simple DIY procedure that requires no glue or staples, and significantly reduces installation costs.
CosLoc 5G technology is licensed by Valinge Innovation, Sweden. CosLoc 5G engineered floors are available in over 70 colors, styles and surface finishes. Simplified “floating” method of installation is possible due to utilization of innovative locking technology: joining of flooring planks by lowering the tongue of one plank into the groove of another, where they are linked by a plastic latch. If needed, installed Cosloc floating floors can be taken apart and re-installed elsewhere.
Samples of CosLoc 5G floating floors can be ordered online free of charge.