The advantage of mounting wall panels on omega-shaped profiles is in the minimal setback from the wall (8 mm), the easy installation and disassembly.
1. Wall panels’ installation area is defined in accordance with the design requirements or customer requests.
2. Test room for internal environment, wall moisture, equality and solidity.
- Environment requirements are as follows: relative humidity – 40-65%, air temperature – 18-24°С
- Moisture level should not exceed the moisture equilibrium at the air humidity of 40-65 % for a specific wall material.
- If equality and vertical deviations do not exceed 2 mm for 2 m, it is possible to anchor omega-shaped profiles directly. If the deviation value is bigger, use backing strips.
- Wall compression strength should not be lower than 5 MPa; all fasteners used have to bear the tensile load of at least 300 N.
3. Install the omega-shaped profile square to the panels’ installation direction. The spacing is 400/500/600 mm in accordance with the required rigidity of a trunking wall. The less is the spacing, the more rigid is the trunking wall. Dispense profiles in the installation area reinforcing the room angles with profiles too. Profiles mounting is mechanical; use the appropriate fasteners that provide the tensile of at least 300 N. The fitting spacing for profiles is 300-400 mm. Fix the profiles using perforation holes.
4. If you use coupling vertical mouldings, install the primary moulding firstly.
5. Cut panels according to the installation layout, distributing uniformly and proportionally start and end panel elements. Panels’ joints do not have to be locked on profile. Spacing between panels’ joints in adjoining rows should be at least 400 mm.
6. Use start clamps to install the first panel. Installation direction is tongue-forward. Fix the panels with rotating clips into the tongue. Sink the clip in until when fixation tooth will be completely sunk in the panel material. Install clips on every profile.
7. Insert the tongue of the next panel into the groove of the previously installed one. Fix panels following the same procedure with rotating clips.
8. Continue the installation until complete.
9. Fix the coupling moulding and start the new surface.
10. When fitting is finished, install floor and ceiling baseboards.