- 3 layer construction with cross-laid interconnected middle core flooring is much less shrinks and expands at humidity variation and has wider range of applications in compare to solid flooring;
- birch is used for middle core and base lamella. Base lamella has increased thickness of 3 mm. This helps due to better symmetry to enhance internal balance of hardwood planks and reduce twisting or warping;
- cork compensators are added every 15 cm to balance internal stress in case of moisture effect and as a result helps flooring to withstand to humidity fluctuations;
- top wear layer is 4 mm and can be sanded up to 4 times. Coswick uses only sawn lamellas for top layer. Sawn hardwood lamellas have no internal checks that could cause face splits later on. Sawn hardwood lamellas are 100% solid wood and preserve the rich grain texture appearance;
- high-adhesion hot-melted polyurethane glues are used to bond lamellas and middle core together. Extra strong bonding ensures that no delamination occurs even under extreme moisture conditions or flooding. Coswick polyurethane adhesives are 100% formaldehyde free and are environmentally friendly.